Each retinoid molecule in Nourella® cream is surrounded by nano-encapsulation technology
Retilex-A®: The next-generation retinoid
The proprietary technology RetileX-A® creates an ‘envelope’ around each retinoid molecule in Nourella® cream, protecting molecules from light and oxidation and carrying them past the epidermis directly to the skin’s keratinocytes – where molecules are then released and can exert their full efficacy.
RetileX-A® was developed by Pharma Medico in Scandinavia as a next-generation retinoid and is backed by more than 30 years of research.
Nourella® Cream with Retilex-A® improves the structure and appearance of aged skin by:
- Normalising the thickness and texture of the epidermis
- Preventing the degradation of collagen and elastin
- Stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Promoting angiogenesis and dermal blood perfusion
- Providing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities
- Depigmenting and inhibiting melanin synthesis
Development of Retilex-A® has focused on:
- Improving the overall absorbed dosage of retinyl palmitate by molecular stabilisation and reducing degradation
- Optimising transdermal delivery and diffusion of the active compound (300x increase compared to conventional retinoids)
- Extending the drug release and time available by its unique buffering effect
- Preventing drug–drug and drug–excipient interactions by providing physical and chemical protection
- Minimising adverse effects by restricting the contact time between the free retinoid and the skin surface
- Enhancing the stability and shelf life of Nourella® cream
Ingredient List (in full)
Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, decyl oleate, glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-75 stearate, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, butyrospermum parkii butter, cyclodextrin, phenoxyethanol, ceteth-20, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), steareth-20, titanium dioxide, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ethylhexylglycerin, hydrolyzed collagen, parfum, carbomer, olus oil, polyglyceryl-2 caprate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sucrose stearate, sodium lactate, benzoic acid, alumina, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, dehydroacetic acid, sodium carboxymethyl betaglucan, glyceryl caprylate, squalane, beta-sitosterol, carnosine.
During the first months of treatment with Nourella® cream, individuals are advised to avoid excessive sun exposure and use sunscreen of at least SPF 15 during exposure.
Use twice daily, in the morning and at bedtime.
Applying directly to the cleansed areas of the target skin, including the face and decolletage. Gently apply to the target areas, lightly tapping and massaging to accelerate absorption. Allow a few minutes between applying Nourella® cream and using makeup products.